Plastic Hub Self-Threading Dental Needles
Needle made of stainless steel; polypropylene hub with aluminum insert.
Lot #, needle size and sterile seal on each individual needle casing.
• Disposable, sterile needles for use on standard 1.8mL dental syringes
• Triple-beveled needle features an arrow indicator to help orient the bevel position during injections
• Siliconized to help ensure a gentle insertion of needle into tissue for minimal discomfort
• Prethreaded plastic hub for simple, straight attachment to the syringe perfectly and securely everytime
• Color coding for easy needle diameter identification
100 Dental Needles per box
DN-2000 – 27L YELLOW
DN-2100 – 27S YELLOW
DN-3000 – 30S BLUE
DN-3100 – 30XS BLUE
What are needles made of?
Stainless steel and plastic.
What type of syringe go with the needles?
How many needles are sold in a box?
How many mm does the needle protrude from end of hub?
Approximately 1.2 mm.
Are they silicone coated?
Do they have a bevel indicator?